Earthsite, a New Media Agency for Sustainable Brands, is seeking interns for social media marketing.
Learn social media skills including: measuring social metrics, campaign management, viral marketing, word-of-mouth, and blogging techniques.
This is a great resume building, entry level position for candidates who enjoy being social and are comfortable with computers.
Founded in 2003 by Green MBA graduate, Joey Shepp, Earthsite specializes in green and social design, web 2.0 development, and social media marketing. Earthsite’s clients are green economy leaders including: The Green Festival, San Francisco Department of the Environment, Numi Tea, The Green MBA, and Sustainable San Mateo County. Earthsite’s team are Green MBA alumni, web technology experts, and branding professionals. Our headquarters office are in Fairfax, Marin.
Management and growth of Social Media campaigns for Earthsite projects, including:
* More TBA!
* Experience with social networking tools including: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube
* Writing skills with ability to quickly summarize content
* High energy and self-managing personality
* Strong communications, and organizational skills (on and off line)
* This is an unpaid internship, school credit if applicable.
* Possibility for future paid position.
* The length of each internship is for the Fall of 2009 from Sept 1 – December 31, 2009.
* We are seeking candidates that can work a 8+ hours per week with some time at Earthsite headquarters in Fairfax, CA and the remainder from home.
* The weekly schedule is flexible and can be developed around a candidate’s availability.
Please send resume and cover letter Attention: Stacie Shepp
Questions? Feel free to contact us.
No Phone Calls Please
We will be accepting resumes until AUGUST 28, 2009.